The ultimate solution to
a healthy scalp and hair
From nature’s antioxidation
MODAMODA researched ways of maintaining a
healthy scalp and hair from nature.
We found a solution in nature’s antioxidation
principles, which can be seen in the browning of
fruits and vegetables.
Product information provision notice
- capacity or weight
- Product Key Specifications
- Helps relieve aging hair and hair loss symptoms.
- Period of use (period of use after opening)
- 3 years before opening, 6 months after opening - We recommend using it as soon as possible after opening.
- How to use
- Apply a coin-sized amount of shampoo to wet hair,
lather it and leave it for 3 minutes.
Rinse with lukewarm water
- Cosmetics manufacturers and responsible cosmetic distributors
- Manufacturer: Dermamil Co., Ltd. / Cosmetics Responsible Distributor: Modamoda Co., Ltd.
- country of manufacture
- Republic of Korea
- All ingredients that must be listed under the Cosmetics Act
- Purified water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glycerin, sodium cocoyl ethionate, lauryl hydroxysultaine, lauryl glucoside, butylene glycol, 1,2-hexane Diol, black sesame extract, black mulberry fruit extract, black truffle extract, black cumin seed extract, black cherry fruit extract, mulberry bark extract, niacinamide, green tea extract, garlic acid, PI-10, caramel, 1,2 ,4 Trihydroxybenzene, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Tannic Acid, Caffeine, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Chloride, PPG-3 Caprylyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Polyquaternium- 10, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, menthol
- Whether functional cosmetics have been reviewed by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Precautions for use
- 1. When using cosmetics or after use, if there are abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling, or itching in the area to be used due to direct sunlight, consult a specialist
- 2. Refrain from using on wounded areas.
- 3. Precautions for storage and handling
- a) Keep out of reach of children
- b) Store away from direct sunlight
- 4. Shampoo for hair
- A) If it gets into your eyes, wash it off immediately.
- B) Be careful not to rinse with water after use, as it may cause hair loss or discoloration.
- 5. The color of the shampoo solution may darken or the shampoo foam may appear pink. This is not a product problem, so it can be used with confidence. If the shampoo solution remains between the nails or dead skin cells, be careful as it may react with oxygen and cause temporary discoloration. Be careful not to wash off easily when shampoo gets on clothes.
- 6. People with hypersensitivity to salicylic acid, diabetes, blood circulation disorder, renal failure, infection, redness, etc., pregnant women should avoid use.
- Quality Assurance Standards
- If there is something wrong with this product, we will compensate you according to the consumer dispute resolution standards announced by the Fair Trade Commission.